From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-01 23:57:53

I just fixed the INTERCOMM_MERGE/logical issue on the trunk and the v1.1
branch -- can you give it a whirl there?

I ask because this issue is a bug that we fixed on the trunk (and
therefore v1.1) and didn't back-port it to v1.0. There's actually quite
a few of these F90 fixes on the trunk/v1.1 branch that we did not
back-port to v1.0 (e.g., most of the other logical fixes) mainly because
we thought you were the main consumer of the F90 MPI API (and therefore
it wasn't worth it to back port :-) ). If you need all these fixes in
v1.0, we can spend the time to do the back-port, but would prefer not to
if possible.