From: Douglas Kojetin (dkojetin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-01 12:51:38

Hello All-

I am having a problem running ./configure for the OpenMPI 1.02
install. It is a problem with the Intel C++ compiler (icpc) -- I am
using Intel compilers:

Intel(R) C++ Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 9.0 Build
20051201Z Package ID: l_cc_c_9.0.030
Intel(R) C Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 9.0 Build
20051201Z Package ID: l_cc_c_9.0.030
Intel(R) Fortran Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 9.0
Build 20051201Z Package ID: l_fc_c_9.0.031

Thanks in advance for the input,

Doug