From: Jorge Parra (jeparra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 17:26:59

Hi,

I configured and maked (make all install) succesfully (no errors) open
MPI. I am doing that for a crossplataform. The host is a ppc 405 and the
build machine is a i686. Once I succesfully built it, I wanted to run
"ompi_info" to check the installation. So I copied all the prefix
directory to the host plataform and I executed ompi_info.

I got the following error:

root_at_ml403:/opt/mpi-ppc-405-linux/exec/bin# ./ompi_info
./ompi_info: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot
open y

The host platform is a minimal linux instalation (just the kernel, the
filesystem and a few commands). So I understand I should have something
else installed, Is that the problem? If so, what should I have installed
in the host platform to make it run?

Thank you,

Jorge