From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 12:55:39

On Apr 27, 2006, at 12:09 PM, sdamjad wrote:

> I can not find mpirun or mpicc executables. Hence i send the logs

It's generally useful to include that information in your report - I
couldn't tell what problem you were having from your log files.

Anyway, I would guess that the problem you are having is a simple
PATH issue - you installed the library into something that isn't in
your default PATH. It looks like you installed into your home
directory, from your configure line:

     $ ./configure --enable-mpi-f77 --prefix=/Users/amjad

That means the executables are in /Users/amjad/bin and libraries in /
Users/amjad/lib. If you add /Users/amjad/bin into your PATH
environment variable, everything should work for you.

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett
   Open MPI developer