Open MPI logo

Open MPI User's Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |   all Open MPI User's mailing list

From: Aniruddha Shet (shet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-25 10:12:31


Hi,

Looks like there is no problem with the setup of compute nodes. The error
seems to occur when trying to lookup the lower priority queue for a CQ
entry.

Thanks,
Aniruddha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aniruddha Shet" <shet_at_[hidden]>
To: <gshipman_at_[hidden]>; "Open MPI Users" <users_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] VAPI error with mpi_leave_pinned setting

> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Galen Mark Shipman wrote:
>
> Hi Galen,
>
> I face this problem with releases 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. It probably isn't an
> issue with Open MPI as there have been instances earlier where setting
> mpi_leave_pinned to 1 didn't throw up errors. I suspect it is an issue
> with the compute nodes but cannot confirm for sure. I am also trying to
> resolve this with the system administrator.
>
> Thanks,
> Aniruddha
>
>
>> Hi Aniruddha,
>>
>> Are you using the trunk, or one of the release tar files (if so which
>> one).
>> I will try to reproduce this as time permits but I am out of town so
>> please expect some delay.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Galen
>>
>>
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I keep getting a vapi error when running any NAS benchmark on
>> > Infiniband
>> > with mpi_leave_pinned option set to 1. This problem does not occur with
>> > mpi_leave_pinned set to 0. Please find attached the error trace.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Aniruddha
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Aniruddha Shet | Project webpage:
>> > http://forge-fre.ornl.gov/molar/index.html
>> > Graduate Research Associate | Project webpage: www.cs.unm.edu/~fastos
>> > Dept. of Comp. Sci. & Engg | Personal webpage:
>> > www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~shet
>> > The Ohio State University | Office: DL 474
>> > 2015 Neil Avenue | Phone: +1 (614) 292 7036
>> > Columbus OH 43210-1277 | Cell: +1 (614) 446 1630
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > users mailing list
>> > users_at_[hidden]
>> > http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> users mailing list
>> users_at_[hidden]
>> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users
>>
>
> --
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Aniruddha G. Shet | Project webpage:
> http://forge-fre.ornl.gov/molar/index.html
> Graduate Research Associate | Project webpage:
> http://www.cs.unm.edu/~fastos
> Dept. of Comp. Sci. & Engg | Personal webpage:
> http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~shet
> The Ohio State University | Office: DL 474
> 2015 Neil Avenue | Phone: +1 (614) 292 7036
> Columbus OH 43210-1277 | Cell: +1 (614) 446 1630
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> users_at_[hidden]
> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users
>