From: Graham E Fagg (fagg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-18 12:15:05

Hello
  try http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich1/
or more probably (for mpich2) http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/
as mpich 1.x is not really supported anymore.

G.
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Shekhar Tyagi wrote:

> In this case then, does anybody have any idea regarding the online forum like
> OPEN-mpi.org for MPICH version of MPI. Please help
> Shekhar
>

> Quoting Michael Kluskens <mkluskens_at_[hidden]>:
>

>> On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:06 AM, Shekhar Tyagi wrote:
>>
>>> Brian
>>> I checked with the administrator of cluster in our department and
>>> according to
>>> him the MPI is of 1.2.5 version with the compilers being of PGI
>>> type, hope this
>>> might help you in solving the mpiCC problem.
>>
>> In which case it is MPICH and not OpenMPI. OpenMPI and MPICH are
>> two totally separate open source MPI implementations.
>>
>> Michael

Thanks,
         Graham.
Dr Graham E. Fagg | Distributed, Parallel and Meta-Computing
Innovative Computing Lab. PVM3.4, HARNESS, FT-MPI, SNIPE & Open MPI
Computer Science Dept | Suite 203, 1122 Volunteer Blvd,
University of Tennessee | Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. TN 37996-3450
Email: fagg_at_[hidden] | Phone:+1(865)974-5790 | Fax:+1(865)974-8296
Broken complex systems are always derived from working simple systems