From: Jorge Parra (jeparra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-17 13:43:37

Hi,

I downloaded the nightly release version 1.0.3a1r9650 and attempted to
configure it disabling the fortran bindings for f77 and f90. However
it gives me a new error when checking for epoll_ctlon broken Linux
distros:

configure:error: cannot run test program while cross compiling.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. I included the outputs of the
configuration as an attachment.

Thank you,

Jorge