From: Shekhar Tyagi (tyagis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-16 14:52:53

Hi all
I am new to MPI and prallel programming, recently i made two programs one in C
and other in C++. The cluster on which i work is able to compile and execute
the C program but its not able to make an executable file for C++ program.
The command i am using is mpiCC for C++ program but it looks as though, the
wrapping compiler sends this to an infinte loop as its not able to form an
executable file. My command window looks like this

[styagi_at_borelli Mpi]$ mpiCC -o mathbyvec.out mathbyvec.cc

and nothing happens afterwards. Please help me out in this regard.

Thanks
Shekhar