From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-14 11:02:38

On Apr 13, 2006, at 12:33 PM, liuliang_at_[hidden] wrote:

> It worked when I used the latest version of Mrbayes. Thanks. By the
> way,
> do you have any idea to submit an ompi job on xgrid? Thanks again.

Yes, documentation on the XGrid starter is a little bit lean at this
time. I wrote up a fairly detailed e-mail on it's current status and
usage not too long ago. Everything in the e-mail is still accurate.
Let me know if this doesn't answer your questions:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2006/01/0539.php

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett