From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-12 22:51:20

I can't say for sure. But mixing versions of libraries -- particularly
the versions of the shared libraries that the expect -- may lead to
unexpected results like this.

> Also, does ompi have something similar to "lamboot" and
> "recon", or is the

Not yet. It's on the to-do list.

> only option is adding --hostfile or --host a,b to the mpirun command?

At the moment, using a hostfile, supplying --host, or using a supported
scheduler (that effectively supplies an implicit hostfile) are the only
options.

Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems