From: Jorge Parra (jeparra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-12 21:19:11

Hello,

I am trying to configure openmpi-1.0.2. However it gives me an error while
running the configuration step. It stops when
trying to determine the "aligment of bool". I attached the outputs as it
is suggested.

The system I am using to build openmpi is an intel P4 running RedHat
Enterprise 3. I am using it to crosscompile for a
system running a power pc 405, and montavista linux 3.1 over it.

(I don't know if the following information is necessary...)
The crosscompiler is a gnu compiler taken from Crosstool
(http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.42.tar.gz). It was build
with no error messages using the instructions on
http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/IMPACT/gsrc/hardwarelab/docs/kernel-HOWTO-2.html#ss2.1
Section 2.1

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Jorge