From: Ali Eghlima (Ali_Eghlima_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-04 15:22:32

  Hello,

We are evaluating to use Open MPI in one of our project. Our initial
evaluation indicate that, Open MPI is a well defined and stable
product. I am looking to find a list of the government projects especially
DOD or DOE related projects or Lab that are using MPI.

Thanks

Ali,

Ali Eghlima, Ph.D. Raytheon Company
Sr. Principal Engineer Missile Defense
Center
339.645-6044 business 225-235 Presidential
Way
339.645-6788 fax Woburn,
Massachusetts
Ali.Eghlima_at_[hidden] 01801, USA

NOTE: This e-mail, including any attached files, is confidential, may be
legally
privileged, and is solely for the intended recipient(s). If you received
this e-mail in
error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by reply e-mail or
phone. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, copying or printing is
strictly prohibited.

picture
picture