From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-04 05:46:44

Actually, my experience is that the trunk version will not compile under cygwin - specifically, the stacktrace utility seems to fail to compile.

Perhaps that has changed recently, but that was a sticking point for quite some time. You might encounter a problem there.

George Bosilca wrote:
On Apr 4, 2006, at 2:50 AM, sundar j wrote:

can i use cygwin to build open mpi ? how good is the fault
tolerance that comes with the open mpi.

You should be able to use the trunk version to compile under cygwin
and/or mingw. Right now, there is no fault tolerance support in Open
MPI. Check again in few months, as we plan to add support for several
fault tolerance models shortly.

users mailing list