From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-31 12:07:12

Right now, I do believe that if you list a host more than once, it bumps
the slots count. This is somewhat inelegant, but something like:

shell$ mpirun -host node1 -host node1 ...
Same as:
shell% mpirun -host node1,node1 ...

Will make node1 have a slot count of 2. We can certainly change this,
though -- it wasn't implemented simply because I didn't think of this
case. :-)

Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems