From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-30 09:31:23

On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:24 AM, Adams Samuel D Contr AFRL/HEDR wrote:

> Here is the log.

It looks like you have the environment variable CPP set to gcc4,
which is what is causing the problems. Without arguments, gcc4 runs
both the C preprocessor *and* the compiler. CPP should be set to
something that will run *only* the C preprocessor. I think you would
want to set CPP to either the C preprocessor installed with your gcc4
setup (I'll admit I dont' know what it is called when program
suffixes are added) or to something like "gcc4 -E".

Hope this helps,

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett