From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-30 09:31:18

Hi John

We haven't built an MPI-layer interface yet to the registry functions.
For now, the only means of accessing them is directly through the
OpenRTE interface via the option 3 method I described.

At some point in the future, it is my understanding that the MPI-layer
interface to the registry will be added. I'm not sure what form that
will take - still TBD.

For now, if you want to store/retrieve info from the registry and/or use
the event notification system, you'll have to do it directly through the
OpenRTE interface.

Does that help?
Ralph