From: Chris Gottbrath (chrisg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-27 10:20:27

Ralph,

Interesting. How would the two jobs be 'connected' in this
scheme?

Would they share a single MPI_COMM_WORLD or would they both
be created with an intercommunicator to the other jobs
MPI_WORLD?

If so, how would that intercommmunicator be obtained in each
program?

Is this mode documented anywhere?

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Gottbrath
Partner Technologies Engineer    Etnus, LLC