From: Xiaoning (David) Yang (xyang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-02 15:56:42

I installed Open MPI on two Mac G5s, one with 2 cpus and the other with 4
cpus. I can run jobs on either of the machines fine. But when I ran a job on
machine one across the two nodes, the all processes I requested would start,
but they then seemed to hang and I got the error message:

[0,1,1][btl_tcp_endpoint.c:559:mca_btl_tcp_endpoint_complete_connect]
connect() failed with
errno=60[0,1,0][btl_tcp_endpoint.c:559:mca_btl_tcp_endpoint_complete_connect
] connect() failed with errno=60

When I ran the job on machine two across the nodes, only processes on this
machine would start and then hung. No processes would start on machine one
and I didn't get any messages. In both cases, I have to Ctrl+C to kill the
jobs. Any idea what was wrong? Thanks a lot!

David

***** Correspondence *****