From: Xiaoning (David) Yang (xyang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-02 11:34:46

Brian,

Thank you for the help. I did include path to orted in my .tcshrc file on
mac2, but I put the path at the end of the file. It is interesting that when
I logged into mac with ssh, the path was included and orted was in my path.
But when I ran "ssh mac2 which orted", orted was not found. It finds orted
only after I move the path from the end of .tcshrc to the beginning of the
file. Strange. Again, thanks and at least I may make MPI work.

David

***** Correspondence *****