From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-01 09:56:38

On Mar 1, 2006, at 8:59 AM, Michael Kluskens wrote:

> I'm sorry I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying
> that when using "free source form" Fortran 90 code that the default
> line length of 132 characters is ignored when compiling MPI function
> calls? I know for a fact this is not true in general and very much
> doubt that this is the case here.

I'm definitively not fluent in F90. But, now that I understand your
explanation I see what was wrong with my program. I was using the
"fixed source form" as my file ended in a ".f" so the compiler was
right to ignore everything after the column 80. But, even if it was
right to do so, it should at least print a warning message to inform
me that I was stupid enough to do such basic mistakes ...

> More likely is a missing interface for MPI_Comm_Spawn in OpenMPI 1.0.1

Now I look into this problem more and your right it's a missing
interface. Somehow, it didn't get compiled. Until we fix this problem
please use the old F77 approach by including the mpif.h file.

   Thanks,
     george.

"Half of what I say is meaningless; but I say it so that the other
half may reach you"
                                   Kahlil Gibran