From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-24 07:09:09

On Feb 24, 2006, at 1:13 AM, Scott Weitzenkamp ((sweitzen)) wrote:

> Hmmm...I seem to be able to get at some of the tests if I know the
> names
> of them by reading the mailing lists. Am I checking out private stuff
> below or not? I guess svn is a true replacement for CVS (given CVS
> can
> be very confusing too :-)
>
> $ svn co http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/trunk trunk/intel_tests
> A trunk/intel_tests/test
> A trunk/intel_tests/test/mca
> A trunk/intel_tests/test/mca/oob

You're actually checking out the OMPI repository itself and calling
it "intel_tests". :-) The SVN "co" command line takes the form:

        svn co <URL> <LOCAL_DIR_NAME>

So you told SVN to check out the /svn/ompi/trunk repository (which is
the main OMPI code base), but to put it in a local directory named
"trunk/intel_tests".

Our internal tests are actually in a different repository altogether.

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project