From: Scott Weitzenkamp \(sweitzen\) (sweitzen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-24 01:13:08

> > Actually, our tests repository is private because it contains tests
> > that we do not have permission to redistribute. Hence, you will not
> > be able to check out the ompi-tests repository.
>
> Then maybe we should stop the ompi-tests messages from going
> into the
> svn_at_open-mpi.org. They contain the diff, so anybody can guess our
> private files after a couple of these messages...

Hmmm...I seem to be able to get at some of the tests if I know the names
of them by reading the mailing lists. Am I checking out private stuff
below or not? I guess svn is a true replacement for CVS (given CVS can
be very confusing too :-)

$ svn co http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/trunk trunk/intel_tests
A trunk/intel_tests/test
A trunk/intel_tests/test/mca