From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-21 09:12:36

On Feb 21, 2006, at 2:18 AM, Max Manfrin wrote:

> Dear *,
> I would like to install on a Linux cluster running with the latest
> "Debian stable" distribution OpenMPI, but I couldn't find anywhere
> a .deb package. Does anybody know if there is one available or if I
> have to desist and install from sources on each single node?

I don't believe that anyone has created a Debian package for Open MPI
at this time. It shouldn't too hard to create a quick one for your
cluster, which is what I would recommend doing for a large cluster.
For a smaller cluster, it might be easier just to install in a shared
filesystem, if you have one.

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett