From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-21 05:37:44

On Feb 21, 2006, at 2:06 AM, George Bosilca wrote:

> I'm not an SVN expert, but unfortunately we all get these messages
> from
> time to time. Keep doing "svn up" and somehow they dissapear. When
> svn up
> succeed, all the changes have been merged in your local copy.

You might want to ensure that you have a recent version of SVN. "svn
--version" will show what you have; the latest version is 1.3.0. See
http://subversion.tigris.org/

>> 2) I saw a commit message with Subject "[OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi-tests
>> r490" and another one with Subject "[OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi
>> r9098". Are
>> there two sets of revision numbers on the same subversion repository?
>> How do I check out r490?
>
> These 2 commits are on 2 separate repositories. The first one is in
> the
> ompi-mpi-tests while the second is on the ompi trunk. We're using the

Actually, our tests repository is private because it contains tests
that we do not have permission to redistribute. Hence, you will not
be able to check out the ompi-tests repository.

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project