From: Scott Weitzenkamp \(sweitzen\) (sweitzen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-21 01:45:41

1) I'm trying to check out the Open MPI source, and am having trouble.
I'm using subversion 1.3.0 on RHEL3 IA32.

$ svn co http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/trunk ompi-trunk
A ompi-trunk/test
A ompi-trunk/test/mca
A ompi-trunk/test/mca/oob
A ompi-trunk/test/mca/oob/oob_test.c
A ompi-trunk/test/mca/oob/oob_test_packed.c
A ompi-trunk/opal/class/opal_hash_table.h
A ompi-trunk/opal/class/opal_value_array.h
A ompi-trunk/opal/class/opal_list.h
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/ompi/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/svn/ompi/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response
body: Conne
ction reset by peer (http://svn.open-mpi.org)

If I keep running the command over and over, eventually I get the entire
tree. Any ideas?

2) I saw a commit message with Subject "[OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi-tests
r490" and another one with Subject "[OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r9098". Are
there two sets of revision numbers on the same subversion repository?
How do I check out r490?

Thanks in advance...

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA Manager