From: Andy Vierstraete (andy.vierstraete_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-10 10:54:26

Hi Brian and Peter,

It works with lam-mpi, so probably still something wrong with open-mpi ?

Greets,

Andy

avierstr_at_muscorum:~> lamboot hostfile

LAM 7.1.1/MPI 2 C++/ROMIO - Indiana University

avierstr_at_muscorum:~> mpiexec migrate-n
migrate-n
migrate-n
  MIGRATION RATE AND POPULATION SIZE ESTIMATION
  using Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation
  compiled for a PARALLEL COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
  Version 2.1.3
  Program started at Fri Feb 10 16:49:55 2006

  Settings for this run:
  D Data type currently set to: DNA sequence model
  I Input/Output formats
  P Parameters [start, migration model]
  S Search strategy
  W Write a parmfile
  Q Quit the program

  Are the settings correct?
  (Type Y or the letter for one to change)