From: Alexandre Carissimi (asc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-10 04:25:41

I'm trying to use BLCR to checkpoint OpenMPI applications
but I'm having lots of problems. To begin, I'm note sure that
openmpi recognizes blcr. I compiled open mpi with the
--with options like I used to do with lam versions.

The ompi_info doesn't seems to show blcr support.

Any hints? Someone tryed to do that?

Thanks in advance.

CARISSIMI, Alexandre      Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
asc_at_[hidden]          Instituto de Informática
Tel: +   Caixa Postal 15064
Fax: +   CEP:91501-970 Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil