From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-08 11:24:42

I think we fixed this over this last weekend. I believe the problem
was our mis-handling of standard input in some cases. I believe I was
able to get the application running (but I could be fooling myself
there...). Could you download the latest nightly build from the URL
below and see if it works for you? The fixes are scheduled to be
part of Open MPI 1.0.2, which should be out real soon now.

     http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/trunk/

Thanks,

Brian

   Brian Barrett