From: Andreas Fladischer (andreas.fladischer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-08 03:29:51

I tested this example with hostname before and it worked well:

the hostfile contains only 2 lines
pc86
pc92

and the user wolf doesn't need a password when linking to the other
pc.the user wolf have the same uid and gui on both pc.

i have also another question: is it possible to use mpi to compile some
programms without changing the source code of the program?