From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-28 10:18:21

On Jan 28, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> logins. Check out this FAQ entry:

Well, that was bad form -- I sent out links to my private development
copy of the Open MPI web site (which is not guaranteed to be stable
at any point in time :-) ). Oops! Here's the permanent links for
those 3 FAQ entries:

ssh password issues

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=rsh#ssh-keys

PATH issues

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#adding-ompi-to-path
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#mpirun-prefix

(I took the liberty of updating the web archives for my prior post,
so anyone surfing to them will see the Right links)

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project