From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-18 22:25:21

Sorry it's taken a few days to look at this -- I'm unable to
replicate your problem on a 10.4.3 machine, but I'm only using the
gnu compilers (the IBM compilers are not officially supported on
Tiger -- I wouldn't expect that to be the problem here, but anything
is possible).

Can you send your config.status file? (please compress)

On Jan 13, 2006, at 8:48 PM, Kraig Winters wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm having trouble configuring v1.0.1 on a system
> running OS X 10.4.3, using gcc/xlf. The configure script
> is happy until it's in it's final stages and begins to
> create the makefiles. Each time it attempts to create
> a new makefile, the following error is produced:
>
> config.status: creating test/mca/ns/Makefile
> sed: 23: ./confstatBmI51v/subs-4.sed: unescaped newline inside
> substitute pattern
>
> The configure then runs to completion but of course each and every
> makefile is empty. I've enclosed the log and screen output.
>
> Thanks,
> Kraig
> <config_output.tar.bz2>

{+} Jeff Squyres