From: Yves Reymen (yves.reymen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-16 11:32:49

Dear all,

Recently openmpi v1.0.1 was installed on our cluster. It contains all
parameters of ompi_config.h within a #ifndef OMPI_CONFIG_H. I am
wondering how it is possible to give one of these parameters an other
value after everthing is configured and installed, given the fact that
no ompi_config.h is present in the installation.

Take for instance the OMPI_WANT_CXX_BINDINGS that decides if you want to
include de C++ bindings in mpicxx.h or not. If I set it on my compile
line as -DOMPI_WANT_CXX_BINDINGS=0. It will always be redefined to the
value in mpi.h, which for our installation is 1.

Is there a way of getting rid of this redefinition?

Thank you in advance for your reply,
Yves

--
Yves Reymen
K.U.Leuven - Department of Mechanical Engineering