From: Jyh-Shyong Ho (c00jsh00_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-05 19:49:12

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for yor reply. I checked and confirmed that my gfortran is
version 4.0.2, so the
test program failed since it does not support real(16).
The log files for configure and make are attached.
It is strange since I am able to use the same configuration and build
OpenMPI successfully
on another SuSE10/AMD 64 computer. Something must be missing.

Best regards

Jyh-Shyong Ho, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
National Center for High Performance Computing
Hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC