From: Carsten Kutzner (ckutzne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-04 05:13:33

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Anthony Chan wrote:

> MPE/MPE2 logging (or clog/clog2) does not impose any limitation on the
> number of processes. Could you explain what difficulty or error
> message you encountered when using >32 processes ?

Either my program quits without writing the logfile (and without
complaining) or it crashes in MPI_Finalize. I get the message
"33 additional processes aborted (not shown)". Since this looks
weird I think I will recompile with the newer MPE version you
suggested. (When I do not link with MPE libraries my program runs
fine.)

Thanks,
  Carsten