From: Pierre Valiron (Pierre.Valiron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-07 11:41:23

Thanks Brian and George,

Francoise Roch tried the following version as you suggested

http://www.open-mpi.org/~brbarret/download/
openmpi-1.1a1r8384.tar.gz

Things go a little further but the make still fails.
Please find the logs attached.

Pierre.

--
Soutenez le mouvement SAUVONS LA RECHERCHE :
http://recherche-en-danger.apinc.org/