From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 11:04:05

On Dec 5, 2005, at 10:27 AM, sdamjad wrote:

> I have been trying to solve this problem
> I am having problems installing open mpi on mac osx 10.4.3
> I am enclosing config.log and make .log file

Was this machine updated from a 10.3 installer, perhaps? This looks
like trying to use the compiler chain from Panther (10.3) with Tiger
(10.4). You might want to try reinstalling XCode with the latest
version available from developer.apple.com. Make sure to install all
the packages that come with XCode (you might have to click the
"advanced install" or similar button in the process to select which
packages to install).

Hope this helps,

Brian

--