From: Dale Harris (rodmur_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-29 13:43:56

On 2005-11-29 at 09:52, John Ouellette <ouellet_at_[hidden]> elucidated:

> ldd /usr/local/intel-libs/9.0/bin/orted
> /proc/self/fd/3: line 125: cat: command not found

ldd is a shell script and therefore there could be problems on bproc.
The shell script gets loaded into the process space and that is how it
is accessed on the slave node is via the fd/3 file descriptor

If you modify ldd and put in a /bin/cat for cat, it might work... but
I'm not sure my memory of bproc is lapsing.

Dale