From: Enzo (m_enzo69_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-28 13:41:49

This probably isn't the correct place to post this,
but I tried www_at_[hidden] (Contact webmaster link)
and that got bounced back.

I was trying to access the users archives at
<http://icl.cs.utk.edu/open-mpi/community/lists/users/>

I got,

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/open-mpi/community/lists/users/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered
while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.

Marc

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/