From: Enrique Curchitser (ec605_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-16 16:16:20

Hi,

I put together a small cluster (4 computers) which has one head node
that sees the world
and 3 that are on a private network. If I want to use the head node
(which has 2 NICs)
as part of the ring, how do I tell it to go over the NIC that is part
of the private network?
In mpich, there is a modification to the hostfile, but I did not see
any such thing with OpenMPI

Thanks,

Enrique

Enrique Curchitser