From: Mike Houston (mhouston_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-31 13:22:57

Woops, spoke to soon. The performance quoted was not actually going
between nodes. Actually using the network with the pinned option gives:

[0,1,0][btl_mvapi_component.c:631:mca_btl_mvapi_component_progress]
[0,1,1][btl_mvapi_component.c:631:mca_btl_mvapi_component_progress] Got
error : VAPI_WR_FLUSH_ERR, Vendor code : 0 Frag : 0xb74a1c18Got error :
VAPI_WR_FLUSH_ERR, Vendor code : 0 Frag : 0xb73e1720

repeated many times.

-Mike