From: Nick I (clusterbuilder_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-25 12:46:10

Thanks to the response from many in the community I have added sections
about diskless clusters and information on 32-bit and 64-bit processors at
the site I help run,<>I also added a
section called Ask the Cluster Expert ( for people to submit
questions they have about cluster and grid computing. I post the questions
at an FAQ page (
and then research the answer as well as allow those knowledgeable in the
community to submit a response to the question. I want to build a valuable
knowledgebase of high performance computing information.

I need you to share your knowledge by adding to the question responses and
also submitting questions/answers to common problems you've experienced in
the past and are experiencing now.