From: Charles Williams (willic3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 13:10:57

Hi,

I have successfully built several previous releases on my machine,
but this last release exited with an error. I am attaching the build
and config logs, but as near as I can tell, the problem is a simple
typo in the source file. I was able to get things to build (although
I haven't yet tested things) by simply changing the following line in
openmpi-1.0rc2/orte/mca/pls/xgrid/src/pls_xgrid_client.m:

Original line 254: rc = orte_rmaps_base_mapped_node_query
(&mapping_list, &nodes, jobid);
Changed line 254: ret = orte_rmaps_base_mapped_node_query
(&mapping_list, &nodes, jobid);

Please let me know if this is a reasonable change. I don't have
XGrid set up, so I wouldn't be able to test this anyway.

Thanks,
Charles Williams

Charles A. Williams
Dept. of Earth & Environmental Sciences