From: Scott Robert Ladd (coyote_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-06 11:38:37

Borenstein, Bernard S wrote:
> I built the Nasa Overflow 1.8ab code yesterday with openmpi-1.0a1r7632.
> It runs fine with 4 or 8 opteron processors on a myrinet linux cluster.
>
> But if I increase the number of processors to 20, I get errors like this :

It's been a few years, and I don't remember the specific MPI
implementation, but I did have a similar-sounding problems on a cluster
when the number of processors wasn't a power of 2. Have you tried
running with 10 processors, just to see what happens?

--
Scott Robert Ladd <scott.ladd_at_[hidden]>
Coyote Gulch Productions