From: Borenstein, Bernard S (bernard.s.borenstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-28 15:46:58

I posted an issue with the Nasa Overflow 1.8 code and have traced it
further to a program failure in the malloc
areas of the code (data in these areas gets corrupted). Overflow is
mostly fortran, but since it is an old program,
it uses some c routines to do dynamic memory allocation. I'm still
tracing down the problem, but could you enlighten me as to
how OPENMPI does the malloc_hooks and intercepts memory allocation calls
to run on a linux myrinet cluster.

Is there any easy way to debug what is happening?? I'm using brute force
to track it down.

Thanx,

Bernie Borenstein
The Boeing Company