From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-12 19:24:43

Gah - shame on me. I let some IRIX-specific stuff slip through.
Lemme see if I can find an IRIX box and clean that up. The problems
you listed below are not MIPS 32 / MIPS 64 issues, but the use of
some nice IRIX-specific macros. By the way, to clarify, the assembly
has been tested on a MIPS R14K in 64 bit mode (and 32 bit mode using
SGI's n32 ABI -- it will not work with their o32 ABI). Just not on
anything other than IRIX ;).

Brian