From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-22 15:04:49

On Aug 22, 2005, at 2:47 PM, Borenstein, Bernard S wrote:

> I'm using the intel 9.0 fortran and C compilers on linux AMD64
> (Suse 9.3). The Fortran compiler "ifort" is not
> in the configure script. I went ahead and added it and it went
> through the configure properly.
>
> Please add ifort as a valid compiler.

Thanks for noticing that. I'll add ifort to the list of Fortran
compilers in our configure script's search list. We generally don't
commit configure changes during the US business day to help speed the
development cycle, so this will get committed tonight. Should be in
tonight's nightly build.

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett