From: Ben Allan (baallan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-04 11:03:12

Please see
 Re: [O-MPI users] Questions on status Jeff Squyres (2005-06-15 19:56:09)
in
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2005/06/date.php

and the long related message thread for clarification on the limitations
of the alpha testing and the plans for beta testing.

in the meantime, mpich2
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich2/
is open for business.

Ben