From: Ben Allan (baallan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-17 12:11:08

Please paste the quoted text (appropriately expanded)
into a readme or install or some other prominent doc location/appendix
as soon as possible if it isn't there already.
Details like this matter a lot to a few of us,
and many of us haven't drunk completely the 3000 gallons of twisted logic
that is the autotool conventions.

thanks,
ben