From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 08:25:47

On Mar 7, 2005, at 11:05 AM, Larry Stewart wrote:

> "This software will be released in the first quarter of 2005."

Correct!

> Well there's three weeks left. How is the effort going?

The effort is going well. The release at the end of this month will be
a beta-quality release; although the MPI layer is shaping up quite
well, the run-time environment is taking a bit longer than expected --
we won't have had a chance to wring it through rigorous testing by the
end of the month.

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project