From: rcastain@cisco.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:49:15 -0600
To: orcm-devel@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [orcm-devel] help regarding ORCM installation

Hmmm...my apologies, but the orcm web site at open-mpi.org is out-of-date. Couple of things:

1. the current HACKING file in orcm appears correct - please follow those directions

2. Something doesn't appear right in your output - there hasn't been an "iof_orcmd" file in the orcm code for some time. Where did you obtain your code?

Thanks
Ralph

On Jul 25, 2011, at 4:12 AM, Faisal Shahzad wrote:

Dear group,
I am trying to install ORCM. I am following the procedure given on website. First i installed ORTE from latest subversion checkout and then i tried to install ORCM. Unfortunately, i face following problem when i issue make all command.
~/orcm-trunk> make clean all install > /dev/null
In file included from ../../../../../src/mca/pnp/pnp.h:22,
                 from iof_orcmd.c:52:
../../../../../src/mca/pnp/pnp_types.h:63: error: ‚ORTE_RMCAST_DIRECT_CHANNEL‚ undeclared here (not in a function)
make[4]: *** [iof_orcmd.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
I will be thankful for any help in this regard.
Kind regards,
Faisal